Monday 16 July 2012

The Human body

Ladies and Gentleman Let me introduce you to.......... "Drum roll please"





Nigel!!! Why did I call him Nigel I hear you scream! "Well the answer to that is its a classy name :D and its what a classy model needs". I have decided to make this my main model for my project hopefully if everything goes right with it i will be able to rig it successfully and animate the classy devil ;)

Not that classy devil...... -_-
I started him today sometime in the afternoon and that's how far I got bare in mind this is the first full body model I have made, and its the first humanoid body I have made "Hence why the fingers are a bit messy" Hopefully I will get around to finishing his chest and giving him legs and that sometime this week maybe Wednesday, when he is done the final pictures will be posted up here, I have however taken more pictures than just that one so please enjoy since the first picture is a bit hard to see since its just wireframe as always if you want to see the picture bigger just click ^_^

Very low poly


Mid range poly


Very high poly quite high in fact it lagged my laptop and nearly crashed blender >.<



Test render of Nigel with mid range polycount 
Till next time.




Creative Commons License
Simple Animations by Conor Scott is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment