Thursday 19 July 2012

Glass Effects nailed!!!

Hello everyone two really good pieces of news i have finished Nigel he now has legs and feet and can run and dance like a real boy, I am gonna get a post up sometime soon with the finshed screens some low polys and high polys etc, most likely the weekend when I hope to be free the second epic bit of news I think i have finally nailed how to create perfect glass I may put up a little tutorial of how I did it as well which may look good for the EPQ and plus it would be nice to make something so I don't forget how to do it, hell one day I could be working for a big company like Valve and they could demand a glass effect made :D "Wishful Thinking" so yes in short it would be helpful and plus I can help out anyone else out their that wants to make a sweet looking glass effect in blender. So thats it for this little post enjoy the glass effect screens below.



Sorry for the lack of screens its late at night I am very tried -_-

Till next time.


Creative Commons License
Simple Animations by Conor Scott is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment