Thursday 5 September 2013

Everyday I'm sculpting

Hello everyone welcome to another post it's been awhile just letting you all know I am still alive and sculpting I have now started my new courses at college so I am just settling into them, like I said early I have been sculpting some more using sculptris sadly I can't put the renders up here at the moment because I am writing this post of my saucy new phone ;) and sadly the blogger app doesn't allow pictures to be posted.  So because of that I will put up the renders when I get time, in terms of new projects I have started work on my newest sculpt its also gonna be the first sculpt I have created using hard surface techniques as the creature is going to have a respirator type thing in his mouth, so the flattern and polish brushes are going to become my new friends!

Anyway that's all for this little post since I am on phone so I am limited to what I can post I will do a better one soon hopefully and finally get around to re shaping the blog!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment