Sunday 15 September 2013

New blog design and sculpting goodies!

Hello everyone!
For you old viewers welcome to the new blog I am still messing around with the layouts so don't worry things may move around or not it all depends! I have gone with one of bloggers dynamic themes look how cool it is everything is all free flowing and stuff "fancy web magic".And for you new viewers "if there are any" welcome to my blog about 3D art! If you hover your mouse over the top bar you will be able to read my little description about the blog if not here's a small version basically I started this blog around June last year to track my progress on the EPQ "Extended Project Qualification" but I liked it so much I kept it and now I am planing to use it for all sorts of EVIL!   good!

And before I go back to my work and sorting out my blog here is some renders of one of the models I created in Sculptris enjoy everyone! Its sort of a vampire daemon like creature I am very pleased with it took me a good few hours to sculpt out.










No comments:

Post a Comment