Saturday 17 August 2013

Results and Sculpts!

Before we begin I just wanted to say I got my EPQ results on Thursday and I got a A so thank you everyone for helping me by reading my blog truly thank you all I am gonna keep using this blog and uploading everything I do!


Hello everyone over the past weeks I have been hitting digital sculpting very hard! and I have created some pretty cool things! :)

Most of which are part of the alien study I touched on in the my last post all expect the last one I am gonna show you people were made and rendered in blender and all using blenders new dynamic typology sculpting feature!!







And just yesterday I sat down and did my first sculpt in the program Sculptris created by Pixologic the creators of Z-brush the program is a slighly watered down version of Z-brush centred around just sculpting I sat there for a good 2 hours maybe and I created a vampire type daemon creature take a look I am very pleased with it! :)




I am hoping to remodel the blog soon change the style so look out for that! 

Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment