Tuesday 17 September 2013

To WordPress

Hello faithful readers I am making this the last post on this blog from now on I will continue blogging on 3D related epicness on my WordPress site heres a link please join me here >> http://vertexlove.wordpress.com/ I am leaving this blog up and I have reverted it sort of to how it was when I first started it way back last june of course its missing certain style settings but all the posts are still here so if you want to relive the golden days you can.

And I want to thank everyone to date I have over 3081 page views which is awesome as I was certain I would only get like maybe 500 so thank you all truly! so please everyone come check out my new pretty WordPress blog and lets have lots of 3D fun together ;) its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Lots of love and crackers,

Zombiecrackers "Conor"

No comments:

Post a Comment