Monday 15 July 2013

Summon the monsters!

Hello everyone here's and update on my monster alien study I have created a few more and have combined some into one render take a look at this...




The main inspiration for this render was the early posters for the film "Alien vs Predator" where the Predator was looking face to face with the alien,
I also wanted to show the differences between the two aliens I have created, the one on the right being a more aggressive alien "war like" where as the one the left is a more controlled alien "Wiser" than the other once again this is sort of like "Aliens" and "Predators" the aliens being aggressive where as the predators are also aggressive but more controlled and tactical.



As you can see the scene was a big influence on my render. And here's the render of the third alien I have created this one has some big features to make it stand out from the others manly its big eyes.


Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment