Wednesday 1 August 2012

Break

Hello everyone, got a update basically I am taking a 2 week break, I am heading to Greece for a holiday to rest, relax and take it easy because its been a hard year what with the exams, learning all this modelling stuff and so on so I need this xD But fear not I shall be back in 2 weeks time with normal updates etc, this will most likely be the last post for 2 weeks as I doubt I will have time when I am over there to post anything and know I guess its a good time to thank everyone since I started I have got about 280 odd page views which is pretty sweet so thanks peeps for reading and viewing my work and that if you really enjoy it please follow, or follow my RSS feed it would mean a lot I hope you guys/gals stick around well I am on my break as I will be back to share with you more of my 3d stuff. :D Once again big thanks and I will see you soon.


Till next time, peace love and crackers <3


- Conor



Creative Commons License
Simple Animations by Conor Scott is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment: